Summary of changes to our terms
The major changes include:
- We have expanded the examples of actions you can take with respect to opening, maintaining, and closing your account (“Your Account and Your Services” Section).
- We have expanded the examples of inappropriate conduct on the Site and clarified what actions we may take if you violate our Terms (“Your Conduct” Section).
- We have expanded the examples of content that are available on the Site and actions you can take to protect your personal information (“Content on the Site” Section).
- We have clarified how you can report suspected infringement and how we handle such reports (“Intellectual Property Issues” Section).
- We have clarified your indemnification obligations.
- We have added dispute resolution provisions, including our preference for informal, cooperative resolution of disputes as well as the addition of arbitration provisions.
- We have clarified our policies regarding electronic signatures and notices.